Download patent documents
Use reporteditorTM to view (download) patent document free of charge.
Enter a patent number in the dialogue box below to view (download) a document you can read, print or save in a PDF format. You can also view the patent Legal- INPADOC information.
When entering the patent number, be sure that the two-character, uppercase country code precedes the string of digits that make up the patent number (see examples below). If you don?t have the country code, write the nr and reporteditor? will suggest few patent alternatives.
Our new reporteditorTM is a professional web tool allowing you to create and deliver customized patent search reports in an advanced and secure way. Professionals are using many databases from both patent and non-patent sources. reporteditorTM is helping you presenting all the relevant information in an advanced web tool report.
reporteditorTM is helping you to:
- Create online customized patent reports in a click.
- Add publications from any of your favorite patent search tool or database.
- Easily add non patent literature.
- Edit print and export your reports.
- Share your reports and invite others to view them online.
- Deliver your confidential information in a secure and private manner.
Press here to get a view of a report created with reporteditorTM.
Do not hesitate to contact us for a demonstration of reporteditorTM tool.
This page allows you to upload more information concerning your order. Note that the files are not going to be visual on your order page.
To the web-tool